B&B and PowderHouse

The PowderHouse was built as the explosive store for the lead mine some time after 1640 when permission was given for the drainage level to the river.

The building was made to accommodate 4 people when the centre was renovated in 1988.

The accommodation comprises of a four person bunk, small electric cooker, storage heater and light.

People using the Power House need to use the same water, toilet and shower facilities as the campers.

Unfortunately, following damage by a group of guests the Powder House it is not in use at this time!ouse is not in use at

Unfortunately the B and B rooms are also not available at this time.